Wednesday, June 1, 2011

new sideboard show-n-tell

Switched up the sideboard display yesterday. Except for one picture and the loon skull/bones, everything else is stuff I already had/made.

This is the area of the house where people would put their big, flat screen TV - opposite the couch. I sometimes sit and stare at this wall and zone out. I rearrange it to keep it interesting.



The charcoal sunset drawing is a new thriftstore-find.


This is written on the back. So sweet. You don't meet many Minnie & Maynards these days.


Brought the "Budget Heart" out of storage...

(Ordered this from a medical education website and it was actually called "budget heart". I bought it for my Valentine.)


CANADA briefcase, nerve food, and loon bones.


(Here's what it looked like before the rearrange - not that different really...)

No comments:

Post a Comment