Wednesday, June 1, 2011

gratuitous cat pics



Disclaimer: I don't consider myself a crazy-cat-lady or a cat-loving-hipster. I happen to work at home, enjoy taking pictures, and don't/can't have kids. My furry companions keep me entertained during the day because I don't have workmates... so it's only natural that there ends up being a lot of cat pictures on this, my blog, all about me.

_________________________________________


* Yesterday I could not, for the life of me, find one of my cats. Just as I was getting worried she had fallen off the balcony, she woke up from her nap and I found her by the reflection of her eyes.

Can you spot her?

She's doing her best Pink Panther:


* Some favourite things: Cat, Coffee, Computer, Ukulele.

My other cat, the attention-whore. He needs to be near me most of the time, usually on my lap, draped over my hands - which makes drawing and typing difficult.


* Cat-pose.





No comments:

Post a Comment