Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Misc.

This is the view from my home/office right now (I'm procrastinating).

I think the whole paddle-boat fleet must have been unleashed out there! Nice day for it.


And here are some gems from my lab-clean-up project from yesterday. I spent most of the day clearing out five over-flowing, 4-drawer filing cabinets. So far the oldest thing I've found is a manuscript from 1958. I found a reprint (from 1962) of Francis Crick's paper "The Genetic Code". Yes, THAT Crick. From science class. The double helix guy. Those were the glory days of science.

The cover of this journal will look familiar to most Canadians. CBC's "Gem Logo" came out in 1974.


These journal covers are luscious enough to make me want to do some Liquid Chromatography!


And a friendly reminder from the Feddy Gov (this message was only on sporadic file folders, not all... to keep you in suspense):


No comments:

Post a Comment