Monday, June 6, 2011

Dress #6

Dress Day 6.
I finally changed my clothes.

This is from Tristan & Iseut. I've never gone in that store but after looking at the website I would consider it. They have some plain/classic/tailored things that look nice.

This one is from a thrift store. The cut is a bit weird so it requires a tanktop underneath. I bought it when I first started venturing into pinks and florals roughly 2 years ago. Wearing it always brings out my more (stereotypically) girly side.

The necklace is a replica of an old thing. In olden days this would have been a three-sided locket but this one doesn't open... the pressed-glass roses are sweet though...



Posting about this made me look up the ancient story of Tristan and Isolde - which yielded this pretty picture. It's a romantic story. Read it and sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment