Wednesday, June 22, 2011

beautiful bills

My days have been busy busy lately so haven't been able to make much art or post many photos... but I see that the internet has survived without my input. Shocking!

Anyway, yesterday I was back at the Laboratory. Cleaning out the old stuff, making way for new stuff. It's really starting to take shape.

Most of the old scientist's stuff is gone now and there is much more space for the new scientist to work in.

There was a surprising amount of personal effects left in the lab and it was very interesting to piece together a picture of the old scientist's life through the objects left behind. I felt like a private eye.

The dear old man has past on and I shan't tell tales about him here except to say he was Greek and I think he was a good guy and a busy scientist.

Yesterday I found a folder full of old Greek money. I've never been to Greece or seen it's money...

It's beautiful old paper through don't ya think?





No comments:

Post a Comment