Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Dress 8 - and the Ol' Bounce N' Roll

Dress: H&M via thrift store.

This frock is the dress-equivalent of track pants.

To paraphrase Seinfeld, I feel a little like I've given up on life if I wear this during the day. I usually just wear it during that strange sartorial period between a post-yoga-shower and bedtime.

I never wear it out of the apartment building. (OK. I'll admit to going as far as the laundry room in it - for shame!)

..but it's light and loose and today's gonna be the hottest day of the year so far... and I need to start and finish a final illustration for tomorrow morning... so today it's OK to wear this dress all day.


This photo makes more sense if you know that it's taken in my office on this weird sitting-situation I've employed of late.

It's a Bosu Ball on top of a footstool on wheels and it is the perfect height for my drawing board. I arrived at this set-up through trial and error. It's working well so far but it's always an adventure to sit on because it both bounces and rolls. One never know when tragedy could strike!

Also I can bust out and do some core-strength at any moment (but that rarely happens)...





No comments:

Post a Comment