Thursday, September 29, 2011

Another In-Betweener

Here's another "in-between-other-projects-painting".

This one has been hanging around for quite a long time now and has at least two potentially complete paintings under this version. I just couldn't commit to them.



In a rare twist (for me), I added a 3D element to this one. It's a woodblock #8.

8s, looking like infinity signs, go well with the ever-expanding-star-bursts... Then I sat Pinko-Homer in front of the whole thing to add an extra pinch of "epicness".



My ugly radio is sufficiently disguised now I think!




I'm often more impressed with the mess left after art-making than the art I make.

I like the colour-combo of the paint water below...



... and the shadows cast by the measuring lines on the glasses in this one...



Thanks for looking/reading!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment