Friday, August 12, 2011

stuffy

I found this cool/tacky thing depicting the Musicians of Bremen - an old folktale. (Click here to learn more about it.) I'm not sure if I'm going to leave it as is or maybe spray paint it a fun colour - like florescent pink or orange or something...


The purple Basil has gone to seed. Quite pretty.


A Cicada on the porch screen.


Found this game downstairs in the laundry room. Brought it up to show Husbo because he's into the stock market.

Maybe it should have been called "Nose Picker" (see the guy at left).


This is what the board looked like... snore. It was too boring to play - even for Husbo and he is passionate about charts and graphs!


These dice were awesome though. I kept them and put the game back in the laundry room. I felt a bit bad about that but I figure there probably isn't anyone in our building who will actually want to play this game... but maybe someone else would want to take the box up to their apartment for laughs like I did.

Silver Down! Gold Up!



No comments:

Post a Comment