Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Knife Sharpener

I'm trying to figure out how to find the knife-grinding truck that I saw in my neighbourhood one day when I first moved here (about 3 months ago).

I found an article from 2006 that must be about the same guy - it says his name is Carlos.

The truck looks A LOT like the one below but this picture was taken in Toronto and I found it on this blog.


Do any Ottawa-people know anything about this truck?

I wonder if he can sharpen skates too? Probably not...

.

2 comments:

  1. There is a knife sharpener van that tours our hood. He rings a bell to announce his presence...that is about all I know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk about "speak of the devil and he shall appear"... I just heard and then saw the van!! Alas, as I live on the 11th floor there was no way I was going to catch up with him. I didn't even have time to get a picture before he was gone. That van is becoming my White Whale (except I don't want to kill it).

    ReplyDelete