Friday, July 15, 2011

pictures i took while making dinner


* Dramatically-Lit Popcorn

(Back story: we got this bag of free, leftover popcorn (which used to be twice as big) after the seeing the Conan O'Brien movie at The Mayfair last night. The Mayfair is a cool, old movie theater near our place where shows only cost 6 bucks! They must have known I love both free stuff and stale popcorn. I love that place.) (...the movie was good too!)


* Dramatically-Lit Colander

(Just bought it at Sally Anne today.)


* Dramatically-Lit Magazine Rack

(Also from Sally Anne today - only ONE dollar!)


* Dramatically-Lit Bowls


* A set of nesting Pyrex bowls in beautiful shades of green (from, you guessed it, Sally Anne). I've long wanted a set and the green is a bonus as I loves me some green!



1 comment:

  1. My mother used to have that exact colander. I am now filled entirely with nostalgia.

    ReplyDelete