Sunday, July 24, 2011

photo drop

Here's a bunch of recent photos taken with my point-n-click (a.k.a. the only camera I own).

* * * * *

This really happened at my house. My cohabitant (a.k.a. my husband) got two bulls-eyes AND a "bulls-eyelid" in ONE turn!

Shortly after this I became very bored of losing to him and gave that shitty old dart board away...


A moth that was probably dying - wouldn't get off my sleeve. Pretty though.


The grave of two children (little lambs) at an old cemetery where former slaves are buried near Alliston, ON.


A "BMW dealership" in Peterborough, ON.


In the laboratory I've been cleaning up.


From the car somewhere on Highway 7.


The rest are from a trading post, also on Highway 7. Had to stop in to check out the deerskin bikinis. Didn't buy.









No comments:

Post a Comment