Sunday, February 13, 2011

the great Northern Ukulele

Someday I'll write a post about Northern Ukuleles and how I came to have one in my home but I don't have time to do it right now.

For now, I'm just excited to show off of this Chalmers-Doane-designed uke (part of our Canadian heritage - there REALLY should be one of those heritage commercials about this!!)... excited enough to do a "Say Anything" parody...

Now there are two ukes in our house and we can "jam". Husband is already better than me but he has more previous guitar and piano experience.

Here's my quickie, procrastination-from-real-work photoshop job:



The original (in case any younger readers don't know what I'm talking about):



(Go watch it kids... as part of your complete 80s breakfast!!)

...

No comments:

Post a Comment