Tuesday, February 1, 2011

double the fun (double the frustration)

I have a real bad headache. Boo.

Last night at Life Drawing we had TWO models. This was totally new to me and I was pretty intimidated at first. It was fun and interesting though... but also frustrating because there was just so much MORE to draw (also, double or triple the amount of shifting during the poses) and I never got as much drawn as I wanted to. I would definitely like to try this again.

High are the highlights.

2 minutes:


2 Minutes


About 5 minutes (2nd attempt during a 10 minuter)


Can't remember how long... either 10 or 20 (you would think I would be able to tell but I can't!)


Same for this one... I think 20 minutes?


About 40 minutes. Wish I had gotten to their faces... Some people managed to get a lot more drawn than I did... well, I always knew I was slow... slow and messy... an unusual combination.


No comments:

Post a Comment