Tuesday, January 11, 2011

parka lovers united

I'm in serious-procrastination-mode so I went a'thriftin to "preward" (like an award you give yourself before you actually DO anything (I might have just made that word up - I'll have to check later (yay! more procrastination!)))* myself for all the hard work I'm going to do later today...

I have a weakness...

Anyway, on the drive there I went past a bus stop where I spotted this cuteness and I had to quickly commit it to paper as soon as I got home (as in, instead of getting down to work y'know).

I don't think they were kissing because their heads weren't close enough. I think they were just smooshing their furs together (get your mind out of the gutter) to stay warm, having a little tete-a-tete.





People are so hard on hipsters but I think they are adorable and I'm pretty sure I'd be one if I was younger and could wear leggings-as-pants without looking vulgar...

I'm rambling...

***interruption - phone call***

Oh geez - I just got another job. Now I REALLY REALLY have to get to work! Waves of regret for today's procrastination are flooding over me suddenly.

(Thank goodness I already prewarded myself with some excellent thrifts!)

Water level rising... most focus...

Adieu!



*Yes. That was a triple-bracket for those of you keeping score at home!

** Late edit: I DID NOT just make up that word. The urban dictionary has an entry from 2008. I'm just 2 years out of fashion is all... typical...


.

2 comments:

  1. love kissing hipsters ...give me a print of it,pulease
    your sis, Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. my printer is ka-putz for colour. you can have the scribble out of my sketchbook - but there is no colour in that either... maybe just make it your screensaver or something?

    ReplyDelete