Thursday, January 12, 2012

Stay Inside, The Weather Sucks

There's freezing rain and general grossness in the out-of-doors so I stayed cozy in my nest all day (which, honestly, isn't very different from most days, but today I had a good excuse).

I think I'm having some post-holidays/wintertime blues or something. All I really want to do is nap, eat cookies, and read books... and then nap again.

Here are a few shots of the in-of-doors that I took today while battling the blahs:

1. Cat facing off with the Bold-Ass-Starlings that have recently joined forces with the Party-Pigeons on my ledge,




2. The current state of the sideboard: deChristmasified but still winterized,



3. Oh. And another cat shot (they never cease to amuse me and this is my blog sooooo...)

This is a new spot for Pearl. I guess she wanted to curl up and sleep in the company of a lot of other black, circular things...




Gawd, I hope the weather and my mood improve soon... 

I guess I can sort of control one of those things eh?


1 comment:

  1. January sucks, no doubt about it, so it's no wonder you're feeling down.

    I'm considering painting a series of beaches to remind me of warmer and happier times! :)

    ReplyDelete