Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Dress-Like-Your-House... again!

Happy Hudson-Bay-Day!


Yeah...I made that up... Just another excuse to do another "dress-like-your-house" photo because I acquired another Hudson Bay coat today ($15 at a local thrift store!!) and it happens to match another Hud-Bay blanket I have.


Admittedly, it's starting to look like The Bay circa 1964 up in here.
But it's winter and it's cozy and it's part of our (canadian) heritage so I'm going with it.


***


sans chats:





avec chats:



***


For context, here's the first time I did this with my other coat and another blanket (my friend gave me this coat because it was too big for her):


Here's the stylist-shot of the new/old coat:
(I got the thrift store lady to throw in the cool hanger!)
(For the record, until I took this picture I had totally been reading it as "Unicorn Record" - which is why I wanted it... but "Union Record" is also neat. (I am maybe slightly dyslexic?))


And lastly, some outtakes from the photo shoot starring Pinkerton-The-Ever-Present:





G'night!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment