Wednesday, March 16, 2011

last night of guelph life-drawing for me

I didn't have any newsprint and didn't feel like buying any for one night of drawing so I just doodled in my sketchbook on this, my last evening of life drawing in Guelph.

The original model for the night didn't show up but I was able to contact the director of the school and she was able to contact a model who lives nearby and that model came to our rescue - thankfully!

It so happens that the replacement was one of my favourite models so that turned out great.

Also fun was a bunch of the drawers taking turns posing while we killed time waiting for our replacement model.

It was the most fun night of drawing so far.

Up to this point I've been mainly excited about our impending move but the sadness of leaving is now starting to kick in. Guelph is a great town and I will miss it. And I will miss being the facilitator of life-drawing night at GSA. Sighs...


Here are some of the night's drawing (all 15 minutes except the last one which was about 35 minutes):





I liked how the sun was falling on the drawing here:


No comments:

Post a Comment