Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hourly Comic Day (3 days late)

I made a vow with myself that I would attempt Hourly Comic Day on Feb. 1st (whereby you record an event from the last hour for every hour you are awake) and post the unaltered results - however mediocre they might be.

I forgot all about this vow until the day after Hourly Comic Day when I saw some posted on a few blogs I read. So I tried to do it on Feb. 2nd instead.

IT'S HARD! Especially for someone who has never made comics and is still shaking off the holiday rust. I only made it until 3:30pm and not because I went to bed at that time! I'll have to build up my stamina for next year!!

It started out good but I gradually became overwhelmed and stopped trying to ink them... and eventually kind of gave up on finishing the drawings... and eventually just gave up... I came close to not posting them at all but a vow's a vow and not too many people know about this blog anyway so here they are, my first comics ever:










No comments:

Post a Comment