Sunday, February 12, 2012

more ice time

Continuing with the ice-theme, I wanted to see if I could replicate this idea from Andy Goldsworthy (though I'm sure he probably did it with ice picked our of a lake or something). 

It took a couple of tries (and very cold hands) but eventually it worked. 

I forgot to set up a good background (important when trying to get a decent picture of ice) but still a fun little project completed over a lazy Sunday breakfast. 

Photo credits to Husbo. 






I'm not sure that the project/image below is by Goldsworthy but I like the concept - whatever you think the legacy is that you're building, it will disappear over time...





And click here to go to some really cool iceberg pictures:
http://blog.2modern.com/2010/08/ice-ice-baby.html

.
.
.
Chill.
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment