Thursday, February 16, 2012

the daily snippet

Down the road at the snow-zoo, Mr. Wilson has been at it again. One day he had smushed all the dying/melting animal carcasses together and the day after that this dragon appeared!


On the homefront, since none the Penguins knocked on my door and asked to sign their autographs on my All Stars/Starr Skates painting, I went ahead and filled the page in with some other hockey-related stuff.


And lately I've been on a Buster Keaton kick. I'd never seen any of his "talkies" and found one at the library called "Free and Easy". I won't get into the whole MGM/Keaton tragedy here except to say MGM misused his talent for sure. Still, there were a few great Buster-moments in the film. 

Today when I went for a walk I saw this sticker right outside my building. I'm not sure if it's newly placed or  if I just noticed it now because I have a fresh association with the phrase "Free & Easy"... 



Anyway, it made me think I should share this little snippet of Buster. The song n' dance starts at about 1:30:


"Start out breezy... if you pleasy."

From there you can go on your own little busta-link-fest. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment