Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Merry Thriftmas! (to me!)

Here's a secret: when I need more than a few grocery items and have to take the car instead of walking, I go to a farther-away grocery store that is right near a thrift store... then I can "get my thrift on" while ostensibly "running errands". 

That is what I did today... here are the results. 

*****


Picked up this jolly ol' fellow real cheap ($2). I think he's pretty cool. 
(He is slightly less creepy than either of these pictures indicates.)

What a difference a lighting makes!







*****


I normally steer away from the novelty spoon section but today I succumbed to its siren-call and found this rad SKI-DOO spoon! Worth it!






I also found a Bonhomme de Carnaval spoon - which I bought because the creepy little dude looks like he's sporting a creepy little bonhomme de pantaloon... if ya know what I mean... Why did that make me buy it? I guess because I'm kind of creepy too.






*****

And lastly, some catholic trinkets. No, I'm not catholic - but they have some of the best trinkets... 






*****

My groceries were much less interesting so I didn't take pictures of them.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment