Thursday, December 30, 2010

a look back at the christmas just past - part 2


The ginger-bread challenge:

A friend hosted a ginger-bread-building competition. There was no theme, you could do whatever you wanted. Somehow we (me and husband) settled on the age-old wonder of Freemasonry for our theme. Pyramids are surprisingly hard to construct out of gingerbread by the way! Next time I need to build a GB pyramid (which will probably be never) I will build an up-side-down "form" for it to harden up in... instead of doing it ground-up as I did (also, there is nothing inside of this holding it up, which was silly).


Gingerbread-Freemasons holding Masonic symbols:


And then another day I made some chocolate cookies that looked so much like poop but ended up tasting very good indeed!


No comments:

Post a Comment