Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Treasures from Sara's

There's a strange new glow in my office!!


A friend of mine is moving house and I've been the lucky recipient of some old treasure, chiefly an awesome old light-table (for the small price of some artwork - don't worry Sara - I haven't forgotten!!!) 

Also: a coy Victorian gentlewomen (she freaked out Sara's kids but I like her and she fits in with all my other Ladies of History), a Leroy Lettering Set (haven't tried it out yet because I don't have pens that fit), some old records and games and books, etc. 


The table is a real step up from the tiny plastic thing I have. I haven't used a light-table much in the past but I think it'll come in handy in the future! 


It came with its own graffiti - so I don't even need to scribble on it myself (for that highly-sought patina of age y'know?)

"Don't be cruel. I need you."


I wonder if PC + LM lasted 4ever?


Already putting it to good use... it couldn't stay uncluttered for long...


Thanks Sara!

And thanks internet world for giving me a place to do my showing n' telling...

No comments:

Post a Comment