Tuesday, May 18, 2010

making up the days

Tuesday's image: Hare Today...


I've sort of been unofficially trying to make some kind of art everyday but the last few days have been hectic and I was away on the weekend... so here or some images to fill the gap...

Going back in time...

Monday: I got myself a gig being the volunteer 'facilitator" for a weekly life-drawing class (meaning free life-drawing for me!! SCORE!!). It is great to be doing this again after a decade off (since university). I am pretty darn rusty but I liked my last image of the evening and I look forward to getting better. Also, I really enjoyed doing this without feeling any pressure to impress my peers or professors like I always did in school.


Sunday: "Beauty School Closed"



Saturday: Nice signage found in Kitchener, ON



Friday: Did a little gardening. This 2nd-hand pot was begging to be planted with some Sempervivum


No comments:

Post a Comment